Feb 5, 2010

Just two of Us


We come from the same campus, but I do not know him during college. Met through a matchmaker. denhot name. he just asked for my number to give to willy (now my husband).



since first contact, all went well. Starting from friends. after only 6 months he declares his love. where? bogor botanical garden. so sweet.

all went well. 1st dating anniversary was celebrated in best d'food court. because time is short so do not have time to plan a special dinner. because willy had to go home also in bogor.



In April 2009 we visited my parents in sumatera, all requested permission to marry. :) Our wedding plans 11 oct 2009. finally God heard our prayers and now I'm 3 months pregnant. Can not wait for the baby's presence in the middle of our little family. God bless

No comments: